Community Resources

If you suspect someone is a victim of abuse or neglect, call your local Adult Protective Services (APS) office. You can reach them by calling your local 211 service, finding them in your telephone directory or even by calling 911. For suspected cases of nursing home or residential care facility abuse, call your local ombudsman office.

If you suspect abuse in the Stanislaus County, contact Adult Protective Services at 1-800-336-4316. If you suspect abuse in a nursing home or residential care facility, contact the Catholic Charities Ombudsman at (209) 529-3784.

For life threatening emergencies, call 911.

For information call: (209) 529-3784.

What people are saying...

"A very important topic is out of the closet."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you for this fantastic video.
I plan on sharing it with everyone."

Secrets In America DVD cover art

Call Now to Order Exclusive DVD

Suggested donation
of $20

To Order Call:
(209) 525-6333

» Learn about the making of Secrets In America

graphic button Has this project helped you?  Let us Know.